Sailing around the Balearic Islands
Available in June 2021 until September 2021!
This Summer season we decided to have a go at the Balearic Islands. After years in the Canary we decided, also due to the situation in the entire world, to try something different. We have created some bespoke trips from the mainland to the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera. Starting from Valencia we are going to use the same great formula that we used before just in a different location. If you want to feel like a King/Queen, this is your package! Have a look at the schedule that we prepared for you!
|Day 0||Ideally, on a Saturday afternoon around 5pm we have all our guests on board make introductions, serve a welcome drink and start the division of the guests in the 3 cabins. If it is a group of friends coming to our trip it would be simple to do the division, otherwise, the Captain will be in charge of the division between cabins. Before settle on board, the medical centre will be open for us to perform Covid-19 tests for all the guests. Please note that if the test result will be positive, the guest will not be able to join and they will be entitled to a refund only of 50% of the full price of the trip. Once back onboard the Captain during the dinner will explain the trip and the journey that we will follow during the week.|
|Day 1||It will be an early start the first day; we will make our way to Ibiza and we will sail for the whole day. Late afternoon we will arrive at Beach Cala Comte where we will anchor and we will prepare ourselves for a relaxing evening watching the stars.|
|Day 2||Day two will be focused on the sail for the Southern-Western part of the Island, visiting beautiful bays like Cala D’Hort and Es Vedra island. Evening time, we will stop around the Ses Salines beach, where we will enjoy some quality time.|
|Day 3||After some peace at Ses Salines we will that move to another beach: Es Cavallet beach is the gay beach of Ibiza and we will spend the day together partying on the beach. Only in the evening, we will make our way back to the boat for a quick sail to Ibiza harbour, where we will spend the night after a relaxing walk on the land visiting the city.|
|Day 4||After breakfast, we will sail on the way to Formentera, and in a couple of hours we will be able to arrive to East; visiting Llevant beach; from there we will move to Es Pujols beach bay where we will spend evening on board.|
|Day 5||Finished breakfast we will make our way to the west side of Formentera, visiting first Espalmador, where we will stop for lunch. We will spend the afternoon and evening in Ses Illetes.|
|Day 6||After breakfast; passing by Ses Illetes we will have some time to enjoy Espalmador again. Afternoon time we will make our way back to Ibiza island enjoying the famous Café del Mar sunset in first-line and enjoying the evening in Cala Salada.|
|Day 7||The last day will be spent mostly sailing back to the Spanish mainland coast, on the way back to Burriana Harbour. After the last goodbyes, everyone will be able to make their way back home.|
Price per person is €1200 sharing a double cabin.
- The trip will have a direction that may change based on the weather conditions: regardless of the boat will always have his captain and his sailor on board.
- Fuel is not something that you will need to worry, it is included in the trip.
- Covid-19 test.
- One night in an island harbour is included; it is nice to split the trip in two in order to break the routine of sleeping on the boat for the whole time.
- Sleeping in a double cabin for 6 nights.
- Cleaning yacht after excursion: most of our competitor will ask you to clean the entire boat before leaving the trip. We prefer to let you enjoy the last day enjoying the sun.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and some tapas time every day included on board, cooked by our captain and sailor. No worries, our famous Valencian Paella will be cooked for you at some point during the week!
Service Not Included
- More than two nights on an island harbour. If we need to go inside a harbour due to bad weather conditions, the mooring Will be paid by clients.
- Any food, drink or transport inland one time on the harbour.