Sailing around the Balearic Islands
Available in July 2021 until September 2021!
This Summer season we decided to have a go at the Balearic Islands. After years in the Canary we decided, also due to the situation in the entire world, to try something different. We have created some bespoke trips from the mainland to the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera. Starting from Valencia we are going to use the same great formula that we used before just in a different location.
Here we have an example of what other groups have chosen, you can do this as a template. Do not forget: it is always you who creates this amazing experience, we are here to support you and we will do everything we can to give you the best experience. Of course, we have no power on weather and conditions of the sea, but we are working on it!
|Day 0||On a Saturday afternoon around 7pm we had all our guests on board to make introductions, serve a welcome drink and start the division of the guests in the 3 cabins. If it is a group of friends coming to our trip it would be simple to do the division, otherwise, the Captain will be in charge of the division between cabins. On the very same evening, once all were settled in they made there way to the supermarket; considering that food and drinks are not included, the Captain joined the guests to the shop to buy all the food and drinks needed for the week. |
Not only, the medical centre was open for us to perform Covid-19 tests for all the guests. Please note that if the test result will be positive, the guest will not be able to join and they will be entitled to a refund only of 50% of the full price of the trip. Once back onboard the Captain during the dinner will explain the trip and the journey that we will follow during the week.
|Day 1||It was an early start the first day; we made our way to Ibiza and we sailed for the whole day. Late afternoon we arrived at Beach Cala Bassa where we anchored and we prepared ourselves for a relaxing evening watching the stars.|
|Day 2||Day two was focused on the sail for the Southern-Western part of the Island, visiting beautiful bays like Cala D’Hort and Es Vedra island. Evening time, we stopped around the Ses Salines beach, where we enjoyed some quality time.|
|Day 3||After some peace at Ses Salines we moved to another beach: Es Cavallet beach is the gay beach of Ibiza and we spent the day together partying on the beach. Only in the evening, we made our way back to the boat for a quick sail to Ibiza harbour where we spent the night after a relaxing walk on the land to visit the city.|
|Day 4||After breakfast, we sailed on the way to Formentera, and in a couple of hours we were able to arrive at Ses Illetes beach; from there we moved to Espalmador bay the nicest beach of the área where we spent some time.|
|Day 5||Finished breakfast we made our way to the East side of Formentera, visiting Llevant beach and Es Pujols beach.|
|Day 6||Time to go West; passing by Ses Illetes we had some time to enjoy cala Sahona. Afternoon time we made our way back to Ibiza enjoying the famous Café del Mar sunset in first-line and enjoying the evening in Cala Salada.|
|Day 7||The last day was spent mostly sailing back to the Spanish mainland coast, on the way back to Burriana Harbour. After the last goodbyes, everyone made their way back home.|
Price per person is €790 sharing a double cabin.
- The trip will have a direction that may change based on the weather conditions: regardless of the boat will always have his captain on board.
- Fuel is not something that you will need to worry, it is included in the trip.
- Covid-19 test.
- One night in an island harbour is included; it is nice to split the trip in two in order to break the routine of sleeping outside for the whole time.
- Sleeping in a double cabin for 6 nights.
- Cleaning yacht after excursion: most of our competitor will ask you to clean the entire boat before leaving the trip. We prefer to let you enjoy the last day enjoying the sun.
Service Not Included
- Food and drinks. The kitchen will be always available for you and your friends. We will eat all together and we will all collaborate to prepare food. Hey, don’t forget that the captain need to eat as well!
- More than I night on an island harbour. If we need to go inside a harbour due to bad weather conditions, the mooring Will be paid by clients.
- Any food, drink or transport inland one time on the harbour.